Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are getting married...

Ok so I know it has been a long time since my last post, almost ridiculously (if that is even a word) long time!!! I have good reason though-
A night full of coloring Easter Eggs with our angels!

Since our trip to Vegas, which was still an amazing time, and spending a great weekend at a hotel in St. Cloud with my family, Nathan and I are getting married. Here is how it all went down.
Friday night, after lots of hustle and bustle we finally got up to the hotel. I thought the time was never going to come. I was being a little dramatic, hey... just a little! We laughed, played, went swimming, and just hung out as a family.
Saturday, it was another fun filled day. Starting with a little shopping with my sister's to getting our nails and toenails painted. We then headed back to the hotel for again, more fun! We all went swimming, sat in the hot tub and just had a great weekend. Around dinner time Dad ordered some pizza's and while we where all sitting around Nathan got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.


Our beautiful family...
With lots of things changing and all the planning ahead, we where so excited to announce our engagement to Nathan's family also. On Easter morning, we got up bright and early and headed towards home. Nathan's sister Julie was hosting brunch for his side at her home. We had time for one more picture before we left-

With all the love flowing this weekend, we know we are in for a busy next 7 months. We have set a date... November 7, 2009. A majority of the big things are done, church, hall, DJ, cake, DRESS... and bridesmaid dresses. We are moving along well! I don't even think the thought of us getting married has sunk in yet. We just keep on going!!!

I hope this blog surrounds everyone with love- Nathan, Tina, Kyleah and Aubrie

No comments:

Post a Comment