Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Internet for the country bumpkins...

Well what can I say, Nathan and I have broke down and got wildblue internet. We will see how this works out for us.

I took a few pictures the other day, thought I would showcase them also right away.
This is our annual family craft night. We hang out have egg nog, paint and just be a family. This year was extra special because we had a newbeeeeee, Parker! YAY!!! We had a great night and can't wait to do it again.

Parker John relaxing.


Kyleah and Aubrie, our beautiful girls, before Ky's 5th grade Christmas Concert.



The days continue to fly by. It honestly seems as though I just had Parker and now he is almost 3 months old. The girls are loving all this snow. I have finally convinced them that you can make memories that last a lifetime. I have had to tell them stories about mud pies made in the summer, playing drive thru in the summer and over course the famous snowmobile/saucer sled fun! Nathan continues to pile the snow up to make a huge hill for the girls to sled down. Things continue to be crazy as ever, busy with never a dull moment but this is how we love life!

Happy Holidays,

Love- Nathan, Tina, Kyleah, Aubrie, and Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment