Monday, June 21, 2010

WOWZA... lot's going on and I am tired!

WOW, I have got to be setting some kind of a record or something!!! Blogging again?!?!?

Well the Thompson Farm has yet once again grown. We now have 73 chickens. I had to beg for these. Nathan insisted we have enough stuff going on in our lives that we didn't need any chickens. So we went in the the Tom Chap family and bought some. It is so much fun doing the chores, honestly! I love the feeling of knowing that there is actually stuff outside in our barn's, dog's and cat's. There is just this little feeling of country. So yes, we have chickens now AND Nathan even mentioned the other day about possibly getting some laying hen's. Things are looking up for the farm.
The girls are enjoying summer to no end. Kyleah is staying very busy with summer school and different activities such as swimming lessons and a track & field camp. Aubrie has been hanging out with her friends and with passing her swimming class last fall, she is unable to move up until she turns 6. Soooo she is very excited for her birthday!
Nathan is doing such a wonderful job on the house, we are so proud of him! This last weekend he put all the finishing touches on the electrical work upstairs. So we now have lights up there and of course as he would say 'the fart fan' works. We made our weekly trip to the man store yesterday and bought ceiling paint and primer. Things are truly coming right along. Nathan is getting very excited to start painting. Seriously! We have picked out the colors for our room, Parker's room and the bathroom. All very neutral and calming colors.
Me on the other hand, well with life being so busy I usually just hold on and try to figure out which way to go when I am asked. Being pregnant is not always the easiest thing in the world and I am noticing that the bigger I get the harder it is for me to do things. I am nearing my third trimester... YAY!!! This week marks a great milestone for me!!!! I can't wait. The girls continue to let me know that I am growing, I guess as nice as they possibly can. Nathan just says that I am beautiful, I think he knows better ;o) The other night it was kind of funny I didn't know but everyone was watching Parker beat me up on the inside for about 45 minutes. It is getting to the point now where I have to give him a little push back to easy up on the pressure. All in all though we are doing wonderful.
This past Saturday night, Nathan and I met up with his neice Katie for sushi at Kona's grill in Eden Prairie. It was SOOO delicious. We left and I told Nathan that I was ready to head back there for more!!! He laughed at me, little did he know that I was being completely honest!
Unti l next time- Nathan, Tina, Kyleah and Aubrie

No comments:

Post a Comment